Requesting Mapper

@tomjka

I'm sorry, but that's not how the request section works. Therefore, I've moved this topic to another section.

Could you be more elaborate about your project? Because anything else won't get you a mapper very soon. Also, you can't expect that every mapper has Discord. So tell us about your project, or the ideas you have for it. Give mappers enough information to work with. Maybe one of them will join your project - but that's not a guarantee.

Sorry.  I didn't know how it works. 

Also I don't mean to be rude but I only discuss project details with mappers after they've expressed somewhat of an interest in working on one.  It's just easier to get me on discord because I will forget to check this forum. Maybe you know someone? Thanks in advance

17 hours ago, Circa said:

Nobody is going to show interest in something unless they know what it is. Any mapper interested in working on a project is already working on one of their own, most likely.

True.

@tomjka

JKA is a small community there is not a load of active mappers just ready to do some freelance stuff.  Also no offence but you just made a new account to post this so no one knows who you are.

I'd recommend giving at least some kind of outline of what you want / attempting to do.

• 2 weeks later...