syainkn

Do you like vibroblade?

I like vibroblades and vibroswords more than a lightsaber. Because it symbolizes resistance against Jedi, Sith or Dark Jedi.

It can even make you hold on a second against their attacks. You would have been slain unless you had these weapons.

spacer.png

I substituted a vibroblade for a lightsaber and fixed its description like this.

spacer.png

What a surprise !  The current user of that weapon is Dash Rendar !!

Well.. I just added .sab file and used some console commands. It's no big deal.

Actually He has no force powers in this picture although he is wielding 'WP_SABER'. So he has no force gauge. But he can swing a blade and be able to deflect a blaster bolt similar to Saber Defense Lv.1.

https://imgur.com/gallery/Q43ZX

Anyway, read this comics. I don't know if it is canon or not. But its content is interesting.

In this comic, Jango begins to draw his vibroblade and block maul's saber slash. I like it !

Even if he's not a force user !

Even if he's not a jedi !!

He confronted a threat and survived for few minutes although sidious spared his life after all.

I want your opinion for mine.

Smoo and GamingPrince83 like this

I hate it for the very same reason you indicated you like it. Normal weapons shouldn't be able to stop a lightsaber, creating a bunch of lightsaber resistant swords is pure fanfiction.

syainkn, LusoJedi and Jeff like this

4 hours ago, Noodle said:

I hate it for the very same reason you indicated you like it. Normal weapons shouldn't be able to stop a lightsaber, creating a bunch of lightsaber resistant swords is pure fanfiction.

Exactly, nothing should stop a lightsaber except another lightsaber.

syainkn likes this