I want put a duel video in YouTube of Nihilus vs Vandar,but I don't make any mod,the mods that I will use:Dantooine map, Nihilus from Kotor 2 duels.

what should I put in the description? To turn things more easy

Who should get credited for the Dantooine map, there's only one map of this place here

Who should get the credits for Nihilus mod from Kotor 2 duels? And for the Vandar skin?

I don't want put the video without know if I can just put the video without give any credit, don't feels right to me,JUST ONE MORE thing I change the music of Dantooine without permission of the moder who make the map BUT only I have this file,I think that the music that I put fit better for the duel scenary.

Maybe Circa will ban me for post again but like to make things right,be honest.

And I want to give the credits if the moders wish

I never put this kind of content in YouTube So I don't know what put,but I believe that Lucas art or John Williams must take the credit for exemple for the music,I want sleep with my conscience clear.

Topic moved to General Modding Discussions forum.

z7bfbbL.gif

I didn't ban you, I warned you for continuously posting threads in the wrong section. We have told you countless times now to stop posting in the JKHub Feedback section, and yet here you are again, posting in the Feedback section, about a topic that has nothing to do with JKHub Feedback. What are you not understanding about this? If English is not your first language, tell me what is so I can translate it so you can understand better. I'm tired of moving every single one of your threads. At this point we can't tell if you're being a troll or genuinely don't understand what you are being warned for. I'd rather not ban someone for something as trivial as posting in the wrong section, but this has been more than 10 times now.

Really sorry,put the link of the "right section",and I will glad post there if I post again,I post here cause is called "discussion" to discuss about the game in general but is not my intention do things wrong,just put the right link them,since you know my type of topics i believe that you know what link post.

Really sorry,put the link of the "right section",and I will glad post there if I post again,I post here cause is called "discussion" to discuss about the game in general but is not my intention do things wrong,just put the right link them,since you know my type of topics i believe that you know what link post.

You can discern what section your topic belongs to yourself. We are tired of moving them for you. You did not post this topic here, I moved it here from the wrong section. There are descriptions at the top of each section if you are unsure what they are. If you end up posting them all in this section, that's a tiny bit better than in the Feedback section, since the Feedback section has nothing to do with the JK games whatsoever.

I'm not trying to be mean about it, but you seem to have no interest in correcting your mistakes, since you've the done same one more than 10 times now.

It's simple: find the section that your topic relates to and post it there. Not only will you stop annoying the staff, but you'll get way more people to see your topic and help you out.

Lancelot and Droidy365 like this

what should I put in the description? To turn things more easy

Who should get credited for the Dantooine map, there's only one map of this place here

Who should get the credits for Nihilus mod from Kotor 2 duels? And for the Vandar skin?

I don't want put the video without know if I can just put the video without give any credit, don't feels right to me,JUST ONE MORE thing I change the music of Dantooine without permission of the moder who make the map BUT only I have this file,I think that the music that I put fit better for the duel scenary.

And I want to give the credits if the moders wish

I never put this kind of content in YouTube So I don't know what put,but I believe that Lucas art or John Williams must take the credit for exemple for the music,I want sleep with my conscience clear.

As to your original question: give credit to the map/ skin creators, changing the music should not be a problem, since you're making a video, but give credits to the new music as well.