I should really finish Urai but......

We want wires!

I hope I can get this across the nicest way possible but WHY does EVERYONE who uses max use it's render engine to show an INCOMPLETE model?! Just show it flat shaded with wire overlay in the perspective view to get a good idea of what it looks like. Can't offer any advice when I can't see the construction of the model, like the starkiller model by HK for instance, it doesn't look bad in game with textures but import it into a 3d app and you'll see it's quite a mess.

I know you were trying to IM me about this like early as F this morning, kinda tough to talk when we are on opposite sides of the planet, one of us would be losing a lot of sleep O_O.

Back of the shoulders, buttocks and elbows need some fixing up or they may not deform very well. Elbows seem like if they bent the way they are 90 deg they'd stretch the textures quite a bit.

After looking at the reference closer if it were me I'd actually start over and rather than use the character as a reference use a muscular male anaotmy pic as ref so you can get all the muscle structure correct, the suit apears to be either very form fitting or similar to Old Snake's where it's synthetic muscle that assists the wearers own muscles. Make the edgeloops follow the muscle structure, I know it wouldn't take long to whip up a new one.