need help with making a playermodel.

rory

@ This is not an instant messenger. Please avoid such message spam in the future.

Anyway - it looksl ike you realsie, that you can't simply copy texture files over to change the appearence of a model everytime.

If you want to put that ehad onto my rorschachs body, you should look into Frankensteining/Frankenstein Modeling with Blender.

@ This is not an instant messenger. Please avoid such message spam in the future.

Anyway - it looksl ike you realsie, that you can't simply copy texture files over to change the appearence of a model everytime.

If you want to put that ehad onto my rorschachs body, you should look into Frankensteining/Frankenstein Modeling with Blender.

any tutorial videos that could help me? And Sorry!

Dude stop with this spamming. This is not a messenger and also it is not like every jkhub member need instantly know about new changes to this model. 

AshuraDX told You that in the last comment:

Lancelot, AshuraDX and Droidy365 like this