About This File
Noesis is a tool for previewing and converting between hundreds of model, image, and animation formats. It utilizes a robust plugin system, with support for native extension modules and Python scripts. The plugin/script API features hundreds of functions and interfaces which assist in developing new formats, tools, and visualization aids.
This program has an inbuilt auto-update option which is recommended you utilize to get the most up-to-date fixes.
THIS FILE IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN SOFTWARE, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS™ & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY, LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.
What's New in Version (v4.0999)
- -4.0999 - Added a -bakeanimscale option. Takes frame 0 of animation, bakes into geometry, and removes scale from skeleton/animation.
- -4.0998 - Instead of transforming verts into bone-local space, MDR export now puts matrices in bind-local space. Revert to old behavior if desired with -mdrvertlocal.
- -4.0997 - When using -g2exforceskeleton 1, will force all GLM verts to be weighted to root.
- -4.0996 - Fixed -md3tbone only working when exporting with animation data. Now works for exporting static geometry with a skeleton as well.
- -4.0995 - Fixed a typo in the GLM importer which could result in duplicated materials with the same name, causing problems for some exporters.
- -4.0994 - Added -g2extrivertshift and -g2extagtrivertshift. Allows shifting triangle indices for tag/non-tag GLM surfaces.
- -4.0993 - Fixed parent/child indices not being correctly remapped when using -g2exorderbonesfromgla on GLA export.
- -4.0992 - Added -g2exorderbonesfromgla and -g2exforceskeleton for GLM/GLA exporters.
- -4.0991 - Various fixes.