Fixed Terentanak?

• 2 weeks later...

It should. I have that model and it works fine for me. At least in MP. Not sure about SP.

@@Circa

There are no MP problems, but in the readme it says:

"BUGS : Somehow, the hand tags are ineffective in solo player. I tried many ways to get rid of that problem, but here it stays.."

So basically it needs a fix for that. I contacted the original creator but he said he cannot fix that because he no longer has the programs to solve it.

Taking a guess, but he's probably missing properly named & positioned tags. That, and it could also be an NPC file issue. I won't fix this as it's a port. If someone were to make a new model, then I'll making sure it gets in-game and works properly. :)

Taking a guess, but he's probably missing properly named & positioned tags. That, and it could also be an NPC file issue. I won't fix this as it's a port. If someone were to make a new model, then I'll making sure it gets in-game and works properly. :)

@@DT85 Is there any chance you could take a look? As it is mostly for personal use (not for JKHub hosting). I would greatly appreciate that, I would owe you one. :P

You could easily look at the hierarchy structure in a 3d modeling program and compare it to the base rancor to see what the problem is. Like all ports it's done by amateurs.

Wish I had a good enough computer to run a program that would do that. lol

If your PC can run JKA, it can run a 3D modeling program. :P

I can't help but notice your profile says "Jack of all trades" but I'm not seeing it here. :lol:

Blender would be a good program to start with. Makes it easy to see the hierarchy.

But yes, this is a request thread, so maybe someone will take this up for you.

@@Circa @@DT85 @@minilogoguy18

This is what happens:

2zflq87.jpg

As it goes to grab an NPC in its hand to hold, it misses every time when the NPC is at the distance on the image. However if an NPC is standing inside the body of the creature, it DOES get grabbed but then the NPC is being held on the creatures torso, not the creatures hand.

Here the creature is simply holding:

10ymovo.jpg

As you can see the Vader NPC is not on the creatures hand.

Now here is an image of the creature about to EAT the NPC:

e032wo.jpg

As you can see.. not on the creatures hand at all.

I wish it worked as it does in MP. It just doesn't in SP as the creator said the hand tags need fixing.