Mara Jade

@@Shadowknight1

You turn parts off by finding the line in the .skin file that looks similar to this:

models/players/mara/belt/belt.jpg

and change it to:

models/players/mara/belt/*off

Some people use *clear instead of *off, but that isn't as good. With *clear the texture is invisible, but the object will show up with force powers active or saber slash marks. *off is better since the object won't show up at all.

He clearly doesn't approve of your choice in weaponry. :D

What about this one?

Mara_Jade_Conquest_Jap.jpg

Belt looks good!  That image of the Mara figure I posted earlier has a pretty neat blaster design.  Don't know the type, but I think it works for her.

Already said what kind of blaster I thought worked for her. :P

Some people use *clear instead of *off, but that isn't as good. With *clear the texture is invisible, but the object will show up with force powers active or saber slash marks. *off is better since the object won't show up at all.

Using *clear is the same as using a false file path name, ie, you could use ''models/players/mara/muffin'', and you would get the same result as *clear. *off is the only thing that turns it off completely.

Circa and katanamaru like this

Lol, the aim here for me is to not have a large blaster on her leg which is why I chose the holdout pistol. ;)

Except Mara uses a standard blaster pistol.  The tiny as hell hold out pistol you chose is "supposed" to be in a forearm holster(which is one reason why most Mara fans hate the jumpsuit).  Now, I would definitely say to keep that in mind for when you do your interpretation of Mara if you do so.

I'm just going off of the 501 site refs which have the holdout blaster holstered on the belt. What's the standard blaster pistol called? If it's an already made weapon in JKA, I'll just use that instead of making my own as you won't see half of the model. :P

I'm just going off of the 501 site refs which have the holdout blaster holstered on the belt. What's the standard blaster pistol called? If it's an already made weapon in JKA, I'll just use that instead of making my own as you won't see half of the model. :P

That is kind of the problem.  She uses a variety of blasters.  In fact, the two previous action figures of her seemed to use a similar, but larger, snub-nose blaster like the one you got from the 501 site while the new figure uses a new blaster entirely.  She's been known to use an E-11 blaster rile, a DL-44, and a DL-18.