Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited


  • Current Clan
    None yet

Profile Information

  • Gender
  • Location
    Fort Lee
  • Interests
    Super smash bros. ,Jedi Academy, Call of duty, halo,
    most Nintendo games...
  • Modding Interests
  • Gaming Specialty
  • Operating System
    Windows 8.1

Contact Methods

  • Email
  • Steam

Recent Profile Visitors

233 profile views
  1. So its finally available, and I already dumped my game, the file system is damn near Identical to the PC version, I actually managed to pull up to console window but I couldn't type anything with the joycons or pro controller, I haven't gotten my PC mods to work on the switch yet however Im sure its possible to transfer them over
  2. You gotta love this game man. Even when their is intense killing and limbs flying everywhere it still gives you that that competitive thrill mixed with some good laughs.
  3. My apologies guys. Everything I was trying to do was in this thread here: http://jkhub.org/topic/5772-turning-off-ally-friendly-fire-in-sp/ My explanation for my solved problem can be found there to in the "solved" post.
  4. It turns out i was making a simple error My problem is solved. Could an Admin remove this thread?
  5. Nice. I'll probably be looking into some saber physic coding regarding when you hit a wall. I don't exactly like the fact that the blade shrinks when hitting a wall. I think the walls nullify the output damage to. Those moments were a Reborn is in a corner. I'll be swinging at him all kinds of ways with my Dual staff sabers but I cant seem to hurt him. Damn walls be getting it the way.
  6. Glad I can help lol. Funny how I always end up solving my own issues.
  7. Yes I can. If you look in the g_combat.cpp coding hit CTRL+F and search "nodamageteam" Hit enter slowly until it takes you to the middle of the file where a whole block of code should be commented out. It should start with "// Check for team damage." all you have to do is uncomment this block for it to work. Also if you search further you should find a small segment that says: else if ( targTeam == TEAM_PLAYER ) {//on the same team, and target is an ally qboolean takeDamage = qtrue; qboolean yellAtAttacker = qtrue; Set the "takeDamage" to "qfalse" th
  8. Funny enough, I solved both the issue of build errors and getting my files to work. What I was doing was changing the settings every time to fix errors i got when i tried using outdated source code. Not knowing that of course. I used github to redownload everything and thats what I really needed to do lol. All I had to do was click build without changing settings and it worked flawlessly. I successfully got the code i edited to work. Now ally NPC team damage is off like i wanted it! xD Epic win.
  9. Ok well I have a better understanding after about 2 weeks of trying to figure this shiz out. When ever I build my projects, I can almost never get the SP client to compile with no errors. The SP libaray compiles fine. but IT DOESNT WORK. I get "Failed to load Ja game library. Of course im using the prebuilt openjk client from (4-13) date. to try an open the ja libary. The few times i had gotten the sp client to compile, It would give me the "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b). Click OK to close the application." error... Anybody have any ideas? What do I need to set the
  10. Heh yeah its incredibly bothersome. Im just happy I got it working. Next i have to figure out this, what feels like impossible, Visual studio Openjk compiling. Nothing I try works
  11. Release gives me 4.79MB. and I tried removing the .dll files and no luck with the "Failed to load jagame libary" error. I'll keep trying to trouble shoot. If there is anything else I can try please tell me.
  12. May I ask what exactly you did? I'm having the same issue and i do have it in the OpenJK/base folder. Also could it have anything to do with the file size? the default Openjk jagamex86.dll was 2.21MB and the one I'm trying to use is 4.81MB I only edited 1 line. Which was including a header.
  13. I have a feeling that this is what I really need to get my project to work. Can someone walk my through how they compiled a game library in visual studio? please include details like platform tools, and settings that i need to change.
  14. Found the answer lol I trouble shot using modview first. What I did was, in animation.cfg there was a line that was bad. I figured that out by setting it to the default humanoid.gla modview needs to open models and it gave me an error regaurding the BOTH_A3_SPECIAL animation. I didnt need that animation edited so I went to a fresh .cfg file and replaced the messed up animation name with the old default animation data. That allowed me to open it in modview. Once I had that done, using the HxD hex editor, I went to the file location line, and did this models/players/_humanoid[Edit ->Insert
  15. http://forums.filefront.com/sw-jk3-modding-mapping-editing/432075-animating-dragon.html It was on this forum. I will thoroughly run through the steps again today and try the differences mentioned. If it still doesn't work, I will then post step by step what I did to help clarify.
  • Create New...