What's your favorite hilt in JKA?

shot0000.jpg?type=w3

My favorite hilt in Jedi Academy is this !  Sinlge_3 Consul is my best hilt !

Because it's very beautiful and tidy and petite.  I'm using it when I play JKA.

In Deception(SP mod), Lord Umbra uses this with orange saber color but it was not fit to him because this hilt should be used with blue color.

I love blue color single saber since many main jedi heroes uses it but not two.  Besides, I like dual red saber, too.

What's your best hilt in JKA?

Katarn, baby. It's a thing of beauty and would be heresy to use anything else.

hqdefault.jpg

Kyle_Katarn_saber.jpg

It's... too long for me to hold it so that I don't like it.  But this is the symbol of the Dark Force saga.

Therefore, sometimes I admire it when I play JO.

Arbiter is by far the best one. There's also another version that looks similar, but is about 5x the size.. Not too keen on that one, though.

It's simple style of jedi's lightsaber. It seems Anakin in the Attack of the Clones used it when he fought Dooku. And Obi-wan also used similar one.

I think it fits to a puny jedi and a novice jedi.

As I wrote in another topic:

When I first played JA, I think I selected Firebrand, don't know why, must have been the huge red button on the top and the strange design. Later I went with Praetor and tried Sentinel (though I didn't like it). With Rooxon's HD saber-pack I came to love the Consul and have been using it ever since. That being said, I mostly play with staff-saber, so Champion (and minilogoguy18's 'broken' Champion) are my two ultimate favourites (though the 'broken' staves are mostly all good :rolleyes: - a 'broken' Vindicator kinda reminds me of Stinger (the Reborn saber) :lol:). Oh yeah, also selected Katarn, because apparently, everyone's favourite character had to get the coolest single hilt (and ditch his Arbiter, for whatever reason). <_< Luke's saber looked too 'squished' somehow - in the movie it was thinner and longer.

I think part of the problem with the single hilts is not their size or impractical design (come on, as if anyone's supposed to successfully hold half of those hilts!) but their positioning in the wielder's hand - for some reason they're held by their lower end. Someone actually addressed this and re-positioned them to be held 'properly', and I only wish someone would combine that mod with Rooxon's HD sabers (hey, a man can wish -_-). The size bit, I just pretend that since Luke's New Jedi Order used standardized hilts, the wonky sizes and designs were to accommodate the non-human species as well. :D

So yeah

syainkn likes this

As I wrote in another topic:

So yeah

So you like Firebrand, Champion(with minilogoguy18's broken Champion), Kartan.

I agree why you like Firebrand.  Because I like it a little.  It's like a little awesome hilt that I want to have. It fits a yellow or purple blade to it.

I think I can grip this hilt with big convenient because I feel good when my character grips it.

So you like Firebrand, Champion(with minilogoguy18's broken Champion), Kartan.

I agree why you like Firebrand.  Because I like it a little.  It's like a little awesome hilt that I want to have. It fits a yellow or purple blade to it.

I think I can grip this hilt with big convenient because I feel good when my character grips it.

Actually, I ditched the Firebrand after a while in favor of Consul or Arbiter.

What character do you play as? Because some hilts work better with Kel-Dor or Rodian than with other races :D

Actually, I ditched the Firebrand after a while in favor of Consul or Arbiter.

What character do you play as? Because some hilts work better with Kel-Dor or Rodian than with other races :D

I like consul in old version(not Rooxon's HD saber-pack) and wielding it with human male character.

It's small and convenient enough to grip and swing it.  Its wooden like shape feels good.

• 2 weeks later...