X1 and X2's sabers

That model is hideous. Even for base JKA Standards. Totally shouldn't be ported. Even more so considering that this is a really simple shape and could easily be created by someone new to modeling.

It's the only X1 and X2 saber available, but I see your point.

I'd just like his original saber.

I can't even recolor skins. :/

Can you move a mouse and type text on a keyboard? Yes, you can!

So this is not going to hinder you.

Can you play games on your PC?

Yes, you can!

We have been modding this game for more than 10 years. If your pc can run JKA it can run the modding tools.

Can you move a mouse and type text on a keyboard? Yes, you can!

So this is not going to hinder you.

Can you play games on your PC?

Yes, you can!

We have been modding this game for more than 10 years. If your pc can run JKA it can run the modding tools.

It's more that I don't know HOW to do it.

I've tried using blender, and Adobe so many times.

The tutorials are way too long and I don't have the time to watch them.

By the time I DO watch them, when it's time to put pen to paper, I forget everything I watched.

Kuhe likes this

It's more that I don't know HOW to do it.

I've tried using blender, and Adobe so many times.

The tutorials are way too long and I don't have the time to watch them.

By the time I DO watch them, when it's time to put pen to paper, I forget everything I watched.

Do you know how I learned modding? Back at the time I hardly knew english. I didn't get what 90% of the tutorials were about when I started as a thirteen year old german boy.

I just spent some time messing around with the tools until I began to see what certain things do. And then I just went on and on and on. As time passed I started to understand what the Tutorials were about.

So again, what is stopping you? It's really not that difficult to learn the basics. If an ape can learn to put a cube throguh a square hole and a ball through a circular hole, you can learn to click the button that says box and the button that makes a cylinder.