Hydroball HUD

Okay, so, I like the idea of Mag's Hydroball hud. However, I believe that there's still room for improvement - only force points are essential during a match. I'm not sure about this, but I think that anything other than removing/altering existing HUD elements requires some advanced skills (like, removing the numeral health and armour values, and/or enlarging the one that displays remaining force points). Can anything be done without modding the shit out of the game engine and such?

I was thinking value-in-a-ring here, as this highly realistic simulation portrays (maybe Mag's "o" from his Hydroball logo, should he like the idea?).

O1t74.jpg

It's not too bad in blue, aye. But it automatically turns green once one jumps in the water to start a game. I'll have a tinker and see if I can fix that.

Ah, I hadn't noticed that. It's prolly just a case of poking a Hydroball shader.

I like it, though in my mind the circle was just decorational. It's nice to preserve the fading but the numbers is what really interests you (e.g. you know exactly when you're able to tackle), that's why I mentioned resizing and possible repositioning (maybe even a redisign, a different font perhaps) of the force points counter.