7/17/2017 Battle Royale

Thanks for using my suggestion, it is very much appreciated.

I actually recorded all 4 fights you suggested since I loved them so much, Krayt vs Mara Jade and Asajj vs. Grievous. But simply put, none of them were particularly interesting. Krayt beat Mara within a few seconds, and Grievous killed Asajj with the "spin the sabers around you" kata, just without the sabers going in midair, kind of funny!

Thank you for suggesting.

You're welcome! And I guess that I know why you didn't choose them because you didn't test yet the added / replaced NPCs. It is that, right ? Or I'm wrong.

Your other suggestions? I did record Pre vs Maul, but the fight only lasted a few seconds, Maul won, not particularly interesting honestly. I didn't pick Obi-wan and Asajj vs. Maul and Savage because I don't have the model for that iteration of Maul yet, and I didn't do Rebels Ahsoka vs. Vader because I hadn't made her npc yet.

Your other suggestions? I did record Pre vs Maul, but the fight only lasted a few seconds, Maul won, not particularly interesting honestly. I didn't pick Obi-wan and Asajj vs. Maul and Savage because I don't have the model for that iteration of Maul yet, and I didn't do Rebels Ahsoka vs. Vader because I hadn't made her npc yet.

So that means that I was right that you didn't made these NPCs that I suggested them in the battles. Also, when you tried Maul vs Pre, Pre get killed instantly cause he's weak against Maul so that's why he doesn't make the weight against Maul.

Personally I would change saberhit body effect. Duels looks too shinny. Original sabersparks were better. It would be good in case that one hit can kill you but not when nearly every saberswing can hit body. Also when saber is clashing i would change these white sparks to some clash effect from MB for example :)

Personally I would change saberhit body effect. Duels looks too shinny. Original sabersparks were better. It would be good in case that one hit can kill you but not when nearly every saberswing can hit body. Also when saber is clashing i would change these white sparks to some clash effect from MB for example :)

saberhit body effect is already changed to sparks. Linken used outdated files in that video. As for saber clash effect - I think this one is better than the one from mb2. Personal taste and not quite a good example on low quality video.

Tompa9 and TicNoel501 like this

@@Linken

Just a suggestion for your videos: Assign the commands d_npcfreeze 1 and d_npcfreeze 0 to two keys with the bind command (e.g bind d_npcfreeze 1).

That way, you get a pause and play button without using the console.

Too lazy to be lazy! :P

• 3 weeks later...