Evaan Verlaine and Keyan Farlander AKA Y-Wing Survivors from the Battle of Yavin

I don't know if I haven't seen these models on here or something, but I was hoping if we can get our hands on two of the survivors that were piloting the Y-Wing from the Battle of Yavin? Those two pilots would be Evaan Verlaine and Keyan Farlander also known as "Lucky" because he and his female co-pilot were never shot down by Tie Fighters. I've been kinda wanting to say that I LOVE that hot looking hairstyle on Evaan Verlaine, wouldn't you always want to have this "bombshell" partner with Leia Organa? Heck I sure would! But anyways, I believe there exists to be a model of Evaan Verlaine in Star Wars: Force Arena, been hoping if anyone can rig this model of her from the game. As for her co-pilot, I think I believe this Jeff guy did a model of Keyan "Lucky" Farlander and I'm wondering if he'll release it. Also have to mention that Evaan Verlaine in Rogue One played by Laura Dern had a different looking hairstyle that doesn't look as hot like it was in the Expanded Universe. :P

660b47b3e4386c87372cb36f6a7d8979ddfd9b8bb3f9702514cc5f24da072bb4446afa080f244042

• 2 weeks later...