Why bots won't ride the vehicles?

Just asking , i have  knights of the force and in some maps  like hoth or the space maps, where the vehicles are important , the bots won't ride it ,Or if  it mounted on vehicles it do not move , did you know why and if is possible fix it? in single player the npcs ride  the vehicles

apparently because bots are pretty stupid have basic fighting programming which does not include using vehicles or turrets, but methinks it's a good thing, otherwise you'd have to search the whole map to kill that last bot who's probably flying around :D

apparently because bots are pretty stupid have basic fighting programming which does not include using vehicles or turrets, but methinks it's a good thing, otherwise you'd have to search the whole map to kill that last bot who's probably flying around :D

I don't know. I'd love to see epic dogfights, 16 vs 16, even with bots. It would be something different than the typical 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 dogfights I've always seen.

"Red Group, Gold Group, all fighters follow me!"

I'd love to see epic dogfights, 16 vs 16, even with bots. It would be something different than the typical 2 vs 2 or 3 vs 3 dogfights I've always seen.

Yeah, I would too, but I really hate it when you play a match in some arena-type game and the last enemy is pointlessly running around the map, avoiding a fight, and you can't win until you kill them >.<

• 4 months later...