how many easter eggs is too many?

well ive been busy finishing up my death egg map, the haunted graveyard only needs to be adjusted so the moon is the main light source and some spawn points added,

ahem anyways, how many easter eggs do you guys feel it is, then its too many?

The death egg will pay homage to not just sonic, Dr eggman was a mad scientist, and inside is orbitiing station, there is several other things to be found, the moniters most will be interactable with either an audio clip, and possible some a video clip

this map is space station sized, the hanger is big enough for two AT-ST's to duel with enough room, im also considering a sealed door, that all triggers will have to be found, before gaining access to the stations super weapon control room, which would give you the option to remote fire the eclipse cannon

Just be sure that you're not spending more effort on the Easter Eggs than the actual map. :)

As Azatha said, it really depends on the size of the map. Anything can be an Easter Egg, really. From a magazine cover on the table to an entire underground complex. My advice would be not to go overboard. Focus on quality over quantity. ^_^

A good example is my Goldeneye maps, the singple player had a "security tape" it was the original Goldeneye casset movie, I carried the ingame easter egg over by hiding that very same casset in every goldeneye map ive made/published, the idea also came from the hidden skulls in Halo