Accurate Jedi Master Dooku w/robes+saber

From what I've seen around this site, the only Jedi versions of Dooku you can find are the CW version re-skin or the one you can make from the Jedi Customization pack and though they are themselves good representations, neither are exactly what I'm looking for.

3979a54197f0ed1011b11c2bdcba93a7.jpg

Like I said, the CW version is just a re-skin and the main problem I have with the JCP version is the fact that because of the head shape it doesn't look like Christopher Lee, to me at least.

aojgzQw.jpg

I want to see a version with the JCP body but with the distinct Christopher Lee head on the Hapsplash model. Simple enough.

jedi_dooku_s_lightsaber_by_jamesvillanue

His lightsaber on the other hand I'm not so sure. I like the design of it but I haven't seen it here or anywhere for that matter. If this model does exist I apologize.

krkarr likes this

From what I've seen around this site, the only Jedi versions of Dooku you can find are the CW version re-skin or the one you can make from the Jedi Customization pack and though they are themselves good representations, neither are exactly what I'm looking for.

3979a54197f0ed1011b11c2bdcba93a7.jpg

Like I said, the CW version is just a re-skin and the main problem I have with the JCP version is the fact that because of the head shape it doesn't look like Christopher Lee, to me at least.

aojgzQw.jpg

I want to see a version with the JCP body but with the distinct Christopher Lee head on the Hapsplash model. Simple enough.

jedi_dooku_s_lightsaber_by_jamesvillanue

His lightsaber on the other hand I'm not so sure. I like the design of it but I haven't seen it here or anywhere for that matter. If this model does exist I apologize.

I could do quick frankenstein for you. I´ve found nice action figure of younger Dooku too. So I will try it :) nice idea

d4.png

Thisismyusername likes this

It can be easily done. There is a saber pack in Moddb that has Doolu's jedi saber but is old and low res (maybe an idea for @@Rooxon or @@Seven as they are amazing with sabers).

You could also use Backflip's Dooku head (https://jkhub.org/topic/8281-backflip1s-skins-kitbashes/page-12?do=findComment&comment=125780) but it will look too old for his time as a Jedi.

b8dbh6w.jpg

krkarr and Thisismyusername like this

It can be easily done. There is a saber pack in Moddb that has Doolu's jedi saber but is old and low res (maybe an idea for @@Rooxon or @@Seven as they are amazing with sabers).

You could also use Backflip's Dooku head (https://jkhub.org/topic/8281-backflip1s-skins-kitbashes/page-12?do=findComment&comment=125780) but it will look too old for his time as a Jedi.

b8dbh6w.jpg

Personally, I don't have a problem with that, I'd like to think of it as a 'What if Dooku never became a sith lord' kind of deal.

I was just curious how it will look with the head from 's Dooku's head.

pJ12P4G.jpg

I like this head too, but I think it was better to choose reskin of HS´s, because it has eyes/mouth moving and ported head needs "normals" applied. Btw I really like this hilt, could you please sent it to me so I can add it to my pack? :)