{Mod Suggestion} Camera Slow Motion {SP Style}

Greetings JKhubians and JKhubian modders,

I wanted to suggest making a mod that activates slow-motion camera movement for 3-4 seconds after you kill somebody in a duel, just like it happens when you kill various lightsaber wielders in the JK:JA Single Player, It will make the victory way more epic combined with the JA+ camera turn. Looking forward to your replies!

Isn't this problematic? I mean, I think the time can't slow down just for one player.

I am not a modder, I have no idea of it, but I do not think that time will slow down for everyone. Winning the duel will slow the time down for me, losing it too will slow down my death animation, I will have that pk3 in my base and I will see all of the above. If my enemy does not have it, it will only be normal ja+ camera turn for him/her e.t.c.

The reason there's no such a thing originally is while you're watching you awesome slow-mo duel win. It slows down the time only for you. If the time is slowed for you while the others's doesn't, you will miss some seconds from the game, while you can be easily killed.

So: you watch the slow-mo, while your body just stands there and does nothing, because you're watching the slow-mo, which means you're an easy target.

Of course in a duel or force duel type this should have been solved. So if someone gonna try it i suggest only make it for duel, and force duel typed games.

What if the mod were only for duels, and not FFA? Then time slowing down for the dead person and the player wouldn't affect anyone else, and anyone in spectate would just view the slowdown as well, because they're spectators.

Exacly! only for duels!