SP code: Help with FP_ABSORB, FP_HEAL and FP_DRAIN.

Hello guys, i'm currently playing around with the JKA SP code to make my Single Player experience a bit more exciting,

i'm using the JKA: Enhanced SP code. 

I'd like to make Heal, Absorb and drain have an instant effect more like in the Kotor games.

Does anybody know what part of the SP code i have to edit to archieve this.

I'd like to make Heal, Absorb and drain have an instant effect more like in the Kotor games.

Does anybody know what part of the SP code i have to edit to archieve this.

There's actually a bit within Heal's code that was supposed to be an instant heal at level 3:

/*
if ( self->client->ps.forcePowerLevel[FP_HEAL] > FORCE_LEVEL_2 )
{//instant heal
//no more than available force power
int max = self->client->ps.forcePower;
if ( max > MAX_FORCE_HEAL )
{//no more than max allowed
max = MAX_FORCE_HEAL;
}
if ( max > self->client->ps.stats[STAT_MAX_HEALTH] - self->health )
{//no more than what's missing
max = self->client->ps.stats[STAT_MAX_HEALTH] - self->health;
}
self->health += max;
WP_ForcePowerDrain( self, FP_HEAL, max );
G_SoundOnEnt( self, CHAN_VOICE, va( "sound/weapons/force/heal%d.mp3", Q_irand( 1, 4 ) ) );
WP_ForcePowerStop(self, FP_HEAL); //make sure to add this, or it'll keep draining - JediBantha
} 
else 
*/

I don't really know how to replicate KotOR's Drain effect, so I can't help you there. As for Absorb, what exactly do you mean by making it have an instant effect?

The Kotor Drain effect level 1 2 i think can be done with effect editor. to level 3 you can do the "letal field " skill.

in that case is pretty complicated. maybe is better to write a new force power about that: a force drain with AOE effect on all enemy round you. you can copy the force repulse code and edit it for drain enemies instead knockback .

but serious i not know how to do that. i know how to freeze enemy, blind, burn, disintegrate, stun, poison... but not how drain with a force power AOE attack. sorry.