JKA Translation in other Languages

WHAT NEW LANGUAGES ?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. What new languages could be useful for JKA ?

• Romanian
    • Hungarian
    • Swedish
    • Finnish
    • Danish
    • Norwegian
    • Dutch
    • Indonesian
    • Czech
    • Croatian
    • Ukrainian
    • Albanian
    • Catalan
    • Other (write please)
  2. 2. What already existing languages should have an audio support in JKA ?

• Portuguese
    • Russian
    • Italian
    • Turkish
    • Polish
  3. 3. What languages should be updated in JKA ?

• English
    • French
    • Spanish
    • Portuguese
    • Polish
    • Russian
    • Turkish
    • German

Hi JkHub people !! :D

I think there's something no one (or at least few people) thought in order to improve JKA...it's TRANSLATIONS !!

I also think there are much people here that speak English very well but probably they are from other countries...you are welcome here !!

JkHub surely would need someone for translations....so I proposed a little poll...to know what should be the next new language coming into JKA !

You are free to let me know - as I can be glad for it -if you want to (or already did) make a translation of JKA in your mother language ;)

The poll it's not saying you can't do it just because it is a less spoken language !! This is valid just for people who says <<I will never cooperate in making an useless translation!>>.

Obviously it's preferable to obtain, if there are people who speak it, some of the languages listed here, but I repeat, you are free !!

I'm sure there's people who's waiting for translation in his language ! You are their opportunity !

Write for every question, impression-telling etc... I just wanted to say that with a little time spending per day, in a week you could give JKhub a very big help, so that it could be opened to other people !! 

Let me know how does it sounds to you :)

As Italian I'd love to see a proper Italian translation and audio localization. And by proper, I mean one that is faithful to the peculiar naming used in the movies and fitting voices for the main cast. I know it's a lot of work that would make up for a total of 3 or 4 max downloads, but... really, as long as it's there, who cares? :P

Śăļvõö likes this

As Italian I'd love to see a proper Italian translation and audio localization. And by proper, I mean one that is faithful to the peculiar naming used in the movies and fitting voices for the main cast. I know it's a lot of work that would make up for a total of 3 or 4 max downloads, but... really, as long as it's there, who cares? :P

Some years ago I revised and updated an old italian translation of JKA in a team of italian guys...it works but I'll give it a look just to fix something to make if as better as possible ;)

If there would be hungarian audio in the game i would be sooo sooo sooooooo happy :)

If we have a team able to engage serious to make new sounds and seriously organized and that has got serious audio technology for dubbing and that stuff... it's very good !!

However it seems we haven't got not even a string in Hungarian... so when we have a complete translation, revised some more times, and made by an Hungarian mother tongue team... them probably they could start recording ! ;)

I repeat that everyone is free to make his own translation...but to avoid 100 translations in the same language please tell us if you are going to make something...you could make a team with other people ;)

Except, obviously, if you have already got a ready translation ;)

If you want to be alone in your translation tell via PM to me ;)

THE IMPORTANT, I REPEAT, IS TO HURRY UP WITH THESE TRANSLATIONS !!!!

I think there's not so difficult for you (that are everyday logged here) to translate some little strings per day :D

It's not me that I earn !! It's we all, to have a JKA with more languages, more accessible to people who don't speak English so well ;)