King Adas

The original Sith'Ari.

Long before the "Ancient Sith" known as Marka Ragnos, Karness Murr, Naga Sadow, Tulak Hord, or Ludo Kressh...

There was a great king, the awesome power of the True King of the Sith, KING ADAS!

Reference Images:

500px-sith_king_adas.jpg21_W3dfX.jpg

It's worth mentioning that he's at least 7 feet tall, just as well, don't let the axes fool you, he used a Sith Sword as well.

I also think the one on the left is more Adas-ish then the one on the right.

Much appreciated, dude.

If you want some more info on Adas, you can look here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Adas

I suggest using the Sith Sword, because I dunno how you'd get a massive Battle Axe look that to work properly or not look silly in JKA, let-alone two Battle Axes.

Just as well, anyone working on this should know when making NPC Support that you CAN change the scale of the Models, it saves the people who download the mods a lot of time and tinkering with the mods to get them to work right.

It's worth noting that if you aren't able to model just the armor, which should be possible...

Of course it would give the character any justice if I didn't model it. It's worth noting that I'm gonna try make some progress on the model when I get the chance. if it doesn't come out in my liking, I just might abandon the project; but of course I'll let you know if that happens. 

Xioth likes this

Of course it would give the character any justice if I didn't model it. It's worth noting that I'm gonna try make some progress on the model when I get the chance. if it doesn't come out in my liking, I just might abandon the project; but of course I'll let you know if that happens. 

Its your choice, if you can make a decent model of it, axes included, I could try my hand at handling NPC support, bot support, all that jazz.

Not that you couldn't, but if you don't wanna bother trying your hand with all the extra's, I mean.

If you even decide to do the model in the first place.

I didn't mean the character, I meant if you aren't able to model just the armor.

Though it should be possible.

I didn't mean the character, I meant if you aren't able to model just the armor.

Though it should be possible.

I'd rather model the entire thing, seen in the original post. Except for the cape, capes always look horrible in jka. 

I'd rather model the entire thing, seen in the original post. Except for the cape, capes always look horrible in jka. 

Not in my experience.

Maybe just in your modeling experience?

My revan model's cape flows and so does my Darth Bane's model.

It's your decision, I just don't think he'd look the same without the cape, considering he hasn't made a single canon appearance with it off.

Also, yeah, I know it's picky, but you just need to think of how it's gonna look when it's done.

Two Massive Sith Battle-Axes.

Full Suit of bad-ass Ancient Sith Armor.

And that awesome cape complete with the arching cloth over his collarbone, its gonna look amazing.

The guy towers over Vader, and he's also the very first Sith King, his reign started at 28,000 BBY.

The original Sith'Ari.

Long before the "Ancient Sith" known as Marka Ragnos, Karness Murr, Naga Sadow, Tulak Hord, or Ludo Kressh...

There was a great king, the awesome power of the True King of the Sith, KING ADAS!

Reference Images:

500px-sith_king_adas.jpg21_W3dfX.jpg

It's worth mentioning that he's at least 7 feet tall, just as well, don't let the axes fool you, he used a Sith Sword as well.

I also think the one on the left is more Adas-ish then the one on the right.

but wasn't he like...defeated, but the Jedi Exiles (the first non-Sith Sith-Lords)? :huh:

but wasn't he like...defeated, but the Jedi Exiles (the first non-Sith Sith-Lords)? :huh:

I think you're confusing Adas with Graush. Graush was the one executed by Ajunta himself, when the exiles arrived

Yeah, but he was backstabbed by another sith, who was also of the Sith species though.

Actually no, Adas was never betrayed by anyone. He was worshipped as a god-like, and it's clearly stated by Sorzus that he just died of his wounds.

No guidebook say anything about him being backstabbed by another Sith. If this were the case then what his killer name was?

I think you're confusing Adas with Graush. Graush was the one executed by Ajunta himself, when the exiles arrived

Actually no, Adas was never betrayed by anyone. He was worshipped as a god-like, and it's clearly stated by Sorzus that he just died of his wounds.

No guidebook say anything about him being backstabbed by another Sith. If this were the case then what his killer name was?

Yshaar Kael, Betrayer of Adas.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yshaar_Kael

Yshaar Kael, Betrayer of Adas.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yshaar_Kael

But where is stated that he murdered Adas? I didn't see anything on the article. Can you quote me the sentence where is stated that Kael actually killed him?

Adas died of his wounds nobody killed him. This has been stated 2 times already: first in an old article wroten by Peña Evil Never Dies, and most recently in Book Of The Sith.

It's worth mentioning that the stuff about Kael and his title of "Betrayer of Adas" came out in 2011. But the Book Of the Sith came out later in 2012, and this guy Kael was not even mentioned at all

But where is stated that he murdered Adas? I didn't see anything on the article. Can you quote me the sentence where is stated that Kael actually killed him?

Adas died of his wounds nobody killed him. This has been stated 2 times already: first in an old article wroten by Peña Evil Never Dies, and most recently in Book Of The Sith.

It's worth mentioning that the stuff about Kael and his title of "Betrayer of Adas" came out in 2011. But the Book Of the Sith came out later in 2012, and this guy Kael was not even mentioned at all

First off, I never stated that he killed them. Backstabbed is another way of saying he betrayed him.

Secondly, there are different levels of canon. TOR is canon, and so are the novels. But they have the same level of canon. G-Canon = Movies. C-Canon = Novels/Comics/Games.

It also doesn't matter that he wasn't mentioned, he's known as the betrayer of Adas for a reason.

He could have backstabbed him literally, but its the wound (i.e. bloodloss) that killed him in the end :D

TOR is canon, and so are the novels.

Um, if you're referring to The Old Republic - it isn't. -_-

It should be considering the project wasn't immediately shut down by Disney like every single other project that Disney Shut Down.

Plus there is still new content coming out for it.

https://www.reddit.com/r/swtor/comments/3xgs2u/is_anything_from_swtor_kotor_canon/

But then they'd have to make Karpyshin's horrible novel, and the KOTOR games canon as well, as well as a whole bunch of related content (comics, books), and that would mess up some of the already established new canon (namely, the Malachor story as seen in Rebels). Now I'd wanna see KOTOR become canon, but not TOR (or anything related to it). TOR is crap!

They didn't cancel TOR because they already wasted tons of mula on it, and now that it's not canon, they can continue expanding upon it with lame ideas such as that 'benevolent' empire with the twin sons and their sith emperor father. I mean, talk about messing up canon history that states that the Republic stood uninterrupted (attacked but uninterrupted) for thousands upon thousands of years!

He could have backstabbed him literally, but its the wound (i.e. bloodloss) that killed him in the end :D

Thats the whole point though. There is no source which said something about Adas being attacked for his own kind. The only 2 sources that exist said the same thing: he died of the wounds caused by the Rakata invasion

First off, I never stated that he killed them. Backstabbed is another way of saying he betrayed him.

It also doesn't matter that he wasn't mentioned, he's known as the betrayer of Adas for a reason.

Basically hes know as the "betrayer of Adas" for no reason at all... Just a fancy title with no backstory

Secondly, there are different levels of canon. TOR is canon, and so are the novels. But they have the same level of canon. G-Canon = Movies. C-Canon = Novels/Comics/Games.

Actually no, all of that stuff is a thing of the past. There is no more G-Canon, S-Canon, T-Canon, D-Canon... all this shit has gone for good.

Now there is only one single canon and nothing more (besides the no-canon stuff or Legends). The so called Lucasfilm's Story Group (Kiri Hart, Pablo Hidalgo, Leland Chee, Michael Arndt, Carrie Beck, Diana Williams, Lawrence Kasdan and Simon Kinberg) are now responsible for all the new canon content, for all of it: movies, comics, tv series, games and books.

And according with Pablo, Tor is no canon neither the 4 novels and KOTOR for that matter: http://gamerant.com/star-wars-old-republic-canon/   http://arcadesushi.com/bioware-star-wars-kotor-canon/

the_raven likes this

It kinda makes me wonder - someone wrote somewhere on here that that they canceled the old canon because it was too messed up, but how is that possible it there was a whole department at lucasarts that made sure canon was kept in order?

It's just an offtopic thought obviously.

Kennedy held Lucas responsible for all the EU mess. She basically blamed Lucas for not regulate all the new contet that came out each year with books, games and stuff. This was the only reason to purge all of the EU, it was simply too broke to ever fix. http://www.slashfilm.com/star-wars-standalone-movies/3/

She was kinda right though, because there were only Pablo and Leland whose job was to clean up all the mess that was left behind. I remember Leland was called "Mister Star Wars" on twitter by fans all of because of his job as the man retconning all inconsistencies. But Leland polited responded that Lucas was the true and only "Mister Star Wars"