CamSP doesn't work with JKA:E

Hey just wanted to say that CamSP isn't compatible with JK:Enhanced. Namely, an error pops up saying it can't find the CamSP menu, even though i've installed it the same way as on the base JKA. Strange, I tried to fix this myself but didn't succeed.

• 1 month later...

Hey just wanted to say that CamSP isn't compatible with JK:Enhanced. Namely, an error pops up saying it can't find the CamSP menu, even though i've installed it the same way as on the base JKA. Strange, I tried to fix this myself but didn't succeed.

Damn....I think someone needs to make some JK:Enhanced versions of mods that aren't normally compatible with it. :(

Damn....I think someone needs to make some JK:Enhanced versions of mods that aren't normally compatible with it. :(

Dunno, I think it's more of a problem with CamSP than of JK:Enhanced. There's nothing that I can think of that would interfere.

Dunno, I think it's more of a problem with CamSP than of JK:Enhanced. There's nothing that I can think of that would interfere.

Maybe...I could start a "want conversion" list for JK Enhanced so if anyone's up for it, they can convert the mods on that list to be compatible with JK Enhanced in the future. But if it is something with CamSP itself, then maybe @@Rooxon, you should reinstall it to make sure.

I did, several times. Always the same problem: Script can't be found thus can't be loaded up. It's like it wants me to think the JK:Enhanced doesn't work with the same script list as the vanilla game does or... I dunno. But it might just be a CamSP problem rather than JK:Enhanced...

This is a somewhat known error. I'll have to tinker with it myself, but it should be just modifying the menus.txt file to include both the new menu sets needed by the mods. Let me see what I can do!

Thanks, R. Since JKE and CamSP are both very essential mods for machinima makers (Even though nobody used them in machinimas yet, but that might change in the future.). To have them work together would be an AMAZING feat. :D