Seven's Random WIP Thread

Request by @@GPChannel 

DT's Kyle Katarn With Resistance Jacket

http://www.mediafire.com/file/xhexmy338fih9zj/dtkyle%2Bresistance.pk3

OiQ1uv5.png

That head would look awesome on @@GPChannel's Dark Force II Kyle Katarn. Not feeling the jacket, though. Keep that on Poe Dameron and Finn. Give Kyle Katarn this gear, from the head, down;

https://jkhub.org/files/file/2480-dark-forces-ii-kyle-katarn-with-jacket/

I've started on a kitbash/reskin of Scerendo's Rey with Toshi's Luke to try and create Jyn Erso from Rogue One.

oy7yYvR.png[

Main Reference Photo

jynerso.jpg

I plan to edit the head texture to make it look more like Jyn, and to find a more accurate hairstyle.

Dude I think you're taking on too many projects at once.

Not that you can't handle it, but taking on too many projects can cause you to become disinterested in previous projects.

@@Seven is this hilt one that you build or from another source such as BF 2015 or TFU? If it's the second case, I would like to see the ANH Luke saber from BF 2015 that is shared over the Facepunch forums.

This is the one I built. I used the battlefront one as a resource, but this one was a custom model with custom textures. In the future I plan to hopefully make a graflex (ANH Luke saber).

When you are going to release this, please add Luke saber on/off sounds with in :)

Hopefully soon, and I will add the sounds.

Ok, so just to fill everyone in on what I'm up to, I've spent the last few days weighing the TFU2 Clone Wars Obi-Wan for JKA

4r4RdC6.png

I also gave a robed/hooded option using HS's robes

frXZnmr.png

vQuBaaq.png

There's still some clipping to fix, but it's very close.

Then I reskinned/adjusted the outfit to look like Anakins Clone Wars attire (still WIP)

VqoeV1R.png

Expect updates in the coming days.

PLEASE!

Please release these models soon! I love this Obi Wan sooo much! I also nearly died when I saw the reskinned Anakin with TFU head... I think you are just magnificent @Seven!

PS. Would you mind if I used your characters to make Movie Battles 2 character replacements with? I think EVERYONE would love to use your characters as they are simply the most fantastic things I have seen in a LONG time, I of course would credit you as much as possible. Though I completely understand if you would like to keep these characters exclusive to your thread here. 

yeyo JK likes this

PLEASE!

Please release these models soon! I love this Obi Wan sooo much! I also nearly died when I saw the reskinned Anakin with TFU head... I think you are just magnificent @Seven!

PS. Would you mind if I used your characters to make Movie Battles 2 character replacements with? I think EVERYONE would love to use your characters as they are simply the most fantastic things I have seen in a LONG time, I of course would credit you as much as possible. Though I completely understand if you would like to keep these characters exclusive to your thread here. 

The Anakin still has some work to be done, and I will get to it hopefully sooner than later. Right now I'm mainly focused on finishing my Luke hilt, but after that I hopefully can finish some older work like that. And when it's out feel free to use it in your movie battles pack.