Help with model

I have made an invisible model, but there is a problem.

When in-game, I make the command:

playermodel inv

This makes my character invisible.

The problem then appears:

The model is great, but the lightsaber blade is invisible too. However when I make a Saber Throw, the saber blade can be seen, it just cannot be seen while being held by the model.

If anyone can take a look and see if they can fix it that would be perfect!

http://www.mediafire.com/download/dtvo7ewg66cokyi/ghost_if.pk3

What do you mean by fix? Make the lightsaber visible when holding it? That would probably require a proper hand tag on the player model. Or make it invisible even when thrown? Then you'd probably need a custom saber with invisible blade & model.

What do you mean by fix? Make the lightsaber visible when holding it? That would probably require a proper hand tag on the player model. Or make it invisible even when thrown? Then you'd probably need a custom saber with invisible blade & model.

No no, the problem is that the saber blade for the weapon is invisible when it is being held by the model. I want to make the blade VISIBLE while it is being held by the model. When you saber throw with the model, you can see the blade (which is perfect!) but the blade goes invisible again once the saber throw is over back in the models hand.

I need a fix so we can ALWAYS see the saber blade.

The way I fixed it on Poe, was having to set 'l_hand,*off' and 'r_hand,*off' to 'l_hand,off' and 'r_hand,off', in the skin file. Basically remove the * before 'off' for those two meshes.

The skin file looks like this:

813115bb8ddad6e61a56f8c9c489dc5c.png

I guess I am missing something. :huh: