Searching for HapSlash's Admiral Piett and other officers face textures

Hi. I don't think HapSlash ever released these WIP skins, and whatever he hasn't released is gone now. I've had a brief talk with him not too long ago, and he said that that WIP work is lost, unfortunately. That includes the source files for Admiral Tarkin and Leia as well. :( Basically whatever was on his site last, in that WIP bunch.

If you're looking for the first face (top left) in that thumbnail pack screenshot, though, that skin has been released -- and I'm surprised it hasn't been uploaded to JKHub yet. I can send it to you if you like.

Hi. I don't think HapSlash ever released these WIP skins, and whatever he hasn't released is gone now. I've had a brief talk with him not too long ago, and he said that that WIP work is lost, unfortunately. That includes the source files for Admiral Tarkin and Leia as well. :( Basically whatever was on his site last, in that WIP bunch.

If you're looking for the first face (top left) in that thumbnail pack screenshot, though, that skin has been released -- and I'm surprised it hasn't been uploaded to JKHub yet. I can send it to you if you like.

That sucks. :( What happened? Did his harddrive crash?

If you have the full .zip file, please send it our way. I have been trying to find that file for a while now and we really need that one here.

Unfortunately I don't have the readme (only the PK3), which is why I've been hesitant to upload it. I suppose we could attach a lightly amended version of one of HS' older readmes to it from Anakin or Obi-Wan, for example. I see no other way of doing it, unless one of the JK3Files mirrors still has the ZIP.

Unfortunately, there is no this texture :(

What do you mean? There's a whole bunch of faces in there. Or do you mean Admiral Piett specifically? That Piett skin was never released, to my knowledge. This is all we have from that WIP bundle.

I seem to remember this issue regarding the hapslash readme file for the imperials coming up before.

Is this the one?

JEDI KNIGHT II : JEDI OUTCAST MODIFICATION

Title            : Improved Imperial Officer
Author            : HapSlash
E-Mail            : slash_happy@yahoo.com
Website            : www.hapslash.com
            : http://hapslash.tripod.com/
            : http://p217.ezboard.com/bhapslashsvoid

File Name        : HS_imperial.pk3
File Size        : 3.39MB
Date Released        : 04-25-05

Model & Textures - HapSlash
Mesh Optimization, Weighting, & Conversion - INFINITY BLADE

Description:
----------------------------------------------------------------------

The first pk3 will overwrite the Jedi Outcast's default imperial model, and was intended to be your all-purpose standard officer. The model itself features 7 different rank badges, 4 individual code cylinders, 2 seperate pairs of belt boxes, and an additional holster.

The pack also contains 6 different texture sets for the various uniforms; although not all of them are set up to be used in this pk3, and with separate base textures for each of the rank badges included; virtually any rank of officer can be recreated.

The traditional team skins have been replaced with full color uniforms; red, representing the uniform of the Imperial Intelligence agents; and blue, similar to the uniform of the officers of the old republic.

Since this was truly intended to be a simple model replacement, there are no new bots or extra sounds; only what is needed to overwrite the original officers.

Also included within this pack, is the DH-17 model replacement for the original imperial pistol.

Comments:

Well, here it is after all this time.  Based on Raven's imperial model, I originally started this project for the Dark Forces Mod in the fall of 2003. I intended for it to be finished immediately after the Improved stormtrooper was in the spring of the following year,  but one thing lead to another, and due to unforseen circumstances; the model was eventually pushed back into oblivion.

But fortunately, I was finally able to get it weighted & converted.  So, here is the finished version at last; a full year later than I had wanted, but finished none the less.

Once again thank's go out to INFINITY BLADE, without whom this project would still be unfinished.

Installation:

Simply extract both pk3's to the gamedata/base folder of your Jedi Outcast directory.  The second pk3 (HS-imperial_npc.pk3) contains an altered npc.cfg file that will utilize the extra parts in the SP game.  This will overwrite, or be overwritten, by any additional npc.cfg files you might have already added.  So keep this in mind should you find that the officers all share the same configuration.  You will either need to remove any additional npc.cfg files or alter them according to the text document that I have also included.

======================================================================
THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

@@Barricade24

Cerez and Barricade24 like this

I seem to remember this issue regarding the hapslash readme file for the imperials coming up before.

Is this the one?

JEDI KNIGHT II : JEDI OUTCAST MODIFICATION

Title            : Improved Imperial Officer

Author            : HapSlash

E-Mail            : slash_happy@yahoo.com

Website            : www.hapslash.com

: http://hapslash.tripod.com/

: http://p217.ezboard.com/bhapslashsvoid

File Name        : HS_imperial.pk3

File Size        : 3.39MB

Date Released        : 04-25-05

Model & Textures - HapSlash

Mesh Optimization, Weighting, & Conversion - INFINITY BLADE

Description:

The first pk3 will overwrite the Jedi Outcast's default imperial model, and was intended to be your all-purpose standard officer. The model itself features 7 different rank badges, 4 individual code cylinders, 2 seperate pairs of belt boxes, and an additional holster.

The pack also contains 6 different texture sets for the various uniforms; although not all of them are set up to be used in this pk3, and with separate base textures for each of the rank badges included; virtually any rank of officer can be recreated.

The traditional team skins have been replaced with full color uniforms; red, representing the uniform of the Imperial Intelligence agents; and blue, similar to the uniform of the officers of the old republic.

Since this was truly intended to be a simple model replacement, there are no new bots or extra sounds; only what is needed to overwrite the original officers.

Also included within this pack, is the DH-17 model replacement for the original imperial pistol.

Comments:

Well, here it is after all this time.  Based on Raven's imperial model, I originally started this project for the Dark Forces Mod in the fall of 2003. I intended for it to be finished immediately after the Improved stormtrooper was in the spring of the following year,  but one thing lead to another, and due to unforseen circumstances; the model was eventually pushed back into oblivion.

But fortunately, I was finally able to get it weighted & converted.  So, here is the finished version at last; a full year later than I had wanted, but finished none the less.

Once again thank's go out to INFINITY BLADE, without whom this project would still be unfinished.

Installation:

Simply extract both pk3's to the gamedata/base folder of your Jedi Outcast directory.  The second pk3 (HS-imperial_npc.pk3) contains an altered npc.cfg file that will utilize the extra parts in the SP game.  This will overwrite, or be overwritten, by any additional npc.cfg files you might have already added.  So keep this in mind should you find that the officers all share the same configuration.  You will either need to remove any additional npc.cfg files or alter them according to the text document that I have also included.

======================================================================

THIS MODIFICATION IS NOT MADE, DISTRIBUTED, OR SUPPORTED BY ACTIVISION, RAVEN, OR LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC. ELEMENTS TM & © LUCASARTS ENTERTAINMENT COMPANY LLC AND/OR ITS LICENSORS.

@@Barricade24

Brilliant! I get this set up in ZIP file now!

Cerez likes this