Kerberos Panzer Cop Armor Model

I found an absolutely cool model of a Kerberos Panzer Cop Armored Suit from the Jin-Roh anime film. It reminds me of a Phase 2 Dark Trooper's outfit, but it's got a helmet and red eyes. Giving that Japanese feel to it. This should totally be a playable trooper in Jedi Academy. If anyone can port this model in the game I would definitely be amazed by it. Hope it actually goes well. :)http://zeushk.deviantart.com/art/Kerberos-Panzer-Police-Jin-Roh-armor-457099152

kerberos_panzer_police_jin_roh_armor_by_

I not know this movie, but i lf IS ONLY for your personal use, (poirting can be illegal if you share without author permissions)

i can rig the model for JKA. if you accept send me the file into 3DS format, with texture.

I hope is not a too much high poly model. that can be nasty to rig. >.<

but it's a suit, so i not to rig facial expression... i think i can do.

i offer myself because i love this design. it's kinda scarry. :)

GMRobinHood and KyleKatarn1995 like this

I not know this movie, but i lf IS ONLY for your personal use, (poirting can be illegal if you share without author permissions)

i can rig the model for JKA. if you accept send me the file into 3DS format, with texture.

I hope is not a too much high poly model. that can be nasty to rig. >.<

but it's a suit, so i not to rig facial expression... i think i can do.

i offer myself because i love this design. it's kinda scarry. :)

I quite like this too, mate. ;) Can you do me a favour as well? Pleaaase?

KyleKatarn1995 likes this
  • 1 month later...

Save yourself the hassle and retopo the high poly, then pose it and rig it.

the notification remember me of that commission... uff, it passed a lot of time. also i am also busy to another request (map request of coruscant, but again i have not the source map file for works.)

sorry man. Psyko is right. Too much high poly. i rigged a HD model recently and i get a LARGE  amount of trouble. You cannot pretend to run HD models to JKA. you cannot. the engine get serious limitation for making that.

i am forced to decline. i cannot manage this. after the last experience, i don't want more to work on HD models.

for JKA is a torture.

ùalso if i do this model, sure i will get the error "run out of space ghoul 2 model adjust miniheap size etc etc." sorry, this restrcition avoid to works with HD models into JKA.

also, building an HD glm on carcass is a nightmare >.<