Temple Guard (Armored)

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=89a2abe1c146ba46859c40f5d1cd1518&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7118&p=103926&md5check=95b12bedbeabe874685ce367ae3dde11&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,Ls2uRhNCp0g'); //]]></script>QtEHOdd.jpg

And with Version 1.0 of

@@Kualan grand Inquisitor's head

QeNF2Ql.jpg

kCE8dZO.jpg

&&0

Oh that's real pretty mate!

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in window? window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e.height&&c<=b.e.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};p.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&q(this,b)};h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){n.checkImageForCriticality(b)}); h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){r(n)}); var r=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+encodeURIComponent(JSON.stringify(s())),131072>=a.length+e.length&&(a+=e),d=!0);t=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f; if(window.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(window.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(k){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(u){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},s=function(){var b={},d=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d.length)return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c= 0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0=b[e].k&&a.height>=b[e].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},t="";h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return t});h("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var k=new p(b,d,a,e,f);n=k;c&&m(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){r(k)},0)})});})(); pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','https://jkhub.org/index.php?s=bacc0466d21eaf6b79e7824d8875e5f3&app=forums&module=ajax§ion=topics&do=quote&t=7118&p=103926&md5check=3332bf1468362bc2f78378d8e7cda6ec&isRte=1,XJjZaj8buz,true,false,zbNWcK_Oo-Y'); //]]></script>QtEHOdd.jpg

And with Version 1.0 of

@@Kualan grand Inquisitor's head

QeNF2Ql.jpg

kCE8dZO.jpg

&&0

Wow, that's very good!

This will be one of my favorite models. I really like it.

I'd update the tunic, gloves and ski-mask (not face-mask) textures too look less 'paint', if you know what I mean, but I like it otherwise (though I'd change to mask to a helmet, but that's just me)

It is sent few hours ago in the JKHub community waiting approval. When it comes out, feel free to make those changes :) I am not friendly with textures nor modelling, so it's open to everyone as long credit is provided.

the_raven likes this

@, that is why if you check on Kualan's version 1 of the Inquisitor you will notice they are red, and those here are with more soft white brush still a little bit visible, but aren't 100% red or 100% white. ;) Plus this one won't make it out soon. I will wait to see if Kualan releases his version 2 of the Inquisitor, since it's more accurate.

qcNNWaa.jpg

VjT1gGE.jpg

Fuse294 likes this

It is sent few hours ago in the JKHub community waiting approval. When it comes out, feel free to make those changes :) I am not friendly with textures nor modelling, so it's open to everyone as long credit is provided.

sadly, I'm not good with photoshops or any of that myself :(

It is flying around JKHub's files, seems that recently there is a massive WAVE of old Jedi Outcast files, that are covering all new interesting stuff. And dunno when some one of the admins in here will contact me or at least swear on my address for the sake of the file. And I am not the only one to complain about this long waiting in silent.

gree and MrHeisenberg like this

It is flying around JKHub's files, seems that recently there is a massive WAVE of old Jedi Outcast files, that are covering all new interesting stuff. And dunno when some one of the admins in here will contact me or at least swear on my address for the sake of the file. And I am not the only one to complain about this long waiting in silent.

Oh i see, that sucks man.

Could you upload the model to dropbox and post the link here?Sorry if im being annoying but i really like this model  :D.

gree likes this