Help contacting "Movie Battles II" Team??

Does anyone know where or how to contact any of the "Movie Battles II" staff (preferably via e-mail, as opposed to the Movie Battles II forum..), or if there's any members of their staff, that's also part of the JKHub community?

Plus, does anyone know if the crew who did the "Movie Battles II" mod, was the same crew that did the "Movie Duels II" mod? I wanna try and get in touch with one of their staff, to ask them about their next update to the mod, as it's currently a 'Multiplayer' mod and I'm only, really a 'Single Player' player.

Thanks..

Does anyone know where or how to contact any of the "Movie Battles II" staff (preferably via e-mail, as opposed to the Movie Battles II forum..), or if there's any members of their staff, that's also part of the JKHub community?

Plus, does anyone know if the crew who did the "Movie Battles II" mod, was the same crew that did the "Movie Duels II" mod? I wanna try and get in touch with one of their staff, to ask them about their next update to the mod, as it's currently a 'Multiplayer' mod and I'm only, really a 'Single Player' player.

Thanks..

I asked them a month ago and they aren't planning on SP like at all.

Just extract the map files on your base folder and you are done...jeez m8