Character Soundpacks

When I get home I think I'll record some character sounds on my ps4 and upload them. I have a good amount of figures so give me some requests.

Which game are you going to record from? Or can you provide a list of potential characters you can record sounds for?

My bad, I forgot that part. Disney Infinity. I've got a good amount of figures so what do you need? I've got Rey, Finn, Obi, Anakin, Ahsoka, Darth, Luke, Han, Maul and a few more.

Probably all of them. Don't need Kylo though, already got him. :) I know @@Scerendo made a Finn model and it has some sounds, could be a nice addition.

Probably all of them. Don't need Kylo though, already got him. :) I know @@Scerendo made a Finn model and it has some sounds, could be a nice addition.

Well they're gonna come in videos, so I can get the audio but when I try to set it up it never works in game. I'll put my findings on here either way.

there wouldnt be any Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes (cantina band) sounds in any of the lego games or infinity would there?

the nintendo DS version of lego star wars 2 had them as playable characters but I think they only had generic lego sounds

new download link to my tfu stormtrooper soundpack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pmuqxvxdojqc3jp/tfustormtrooper%282%29.zip

they're direct rips of audio from the force unleashed, renamed and converted to work properly in ja

just updated to 1.1, adds new gurp and drown sounds to st1, new gurp sounds to st2, so anyone who downloaded the soundpack already, redownload it now

Edited by swagmaster

new download link to my tfu stormtrooper soundpack: http://www.mediafire.com/download/pmuqxvxdojqc3jp/tfustormtrooper%282%29.zip

they're direct rips of audio from the force unleashed, renamed and converted to work properly in ja

just updated to 1.1, adds new gurp and drown sounds to st1, new gurp sounds to st2, so anyone who downloaded the soundpack already, redownload it now

It sounds good. Although some don't make sense. The confuse and suspicious sounds shouldn't be so aggressive, because the troops don't see the enemy they just hear something. It's changing "who's there?" to "on my mark!"

swegmaster likes this

there wouldnt be any Figrin D'an and the Modal Nodes (cantina band) sounds in any of the lego games or infinity would there?

I have stuff of them playing, but I'm assuming thats not what you were looking for?

It sounds good. Although some don't make sense. The confuse and suspicious sounds shouldn't be so aggressive, because the troops don't see the enemy they just hear something. It's changing "who's there?" to "on my mark!"

i know, but some of the stormtrooper sounds were limited, literally most of the sounds were pain noises, they made about 60% of the total sounds  :mellow:

Seven likes this

I actually found all the voice files for battlefront a few days ago, forgot about them. I'd put some on luke but not much else yet. Maybe I'll make stormtrooper and rebel pack

could you get sounds from bf2 as well? because you could make a bf2 battle droid/clone trooper sound pack :)

I'll look into it, but there's enough stormtrooper sound here to make st3,4,5,6,7,8... Same for rebels. Problem being it includes all 8 languages unorganized. I'm slowly sorting through it.

Ok I've got the droid sounds from Republic Commando. They are quite different from the usual but I like them.

yeah, the commando droids are quite different from most battle droids, as no model in ja has the sounds, and super battle droid sounds are pretty cool :), mbII has the sounds for scorch, fixer, sev, and of course boss from rc