Improving Force powers in Jedi Academy

With this thread I thought of improving powers already in Jedi Academy. My suggestions:

1. Be possible to activate Force push / pull as fast as you press the buttons.

2. Be possible regulate Force push / pull in breadth and depth: You can reach someone at a great distance but only one, or you can reach several but at close range.

3. Force speed / protection and absortion spend Force points only gradually.

4. Force sense also serve as a night vision.

1&2: You may have to make custom buttons for those to work.

3: Look into the code for Rage, and do the same for those powers, except replace "self->health -" with "self->client->ps.forcePower -", and adjust the "addTime" values as needed.

4: I've been trying to figure that out myself, but no luck so far. I posted a thread for it not too long ago: http://jkhub.org/topic/6699-light-amp-goggles-night-vision-code/

• 2 weeks later...

2. Be possible regulate Force push / pull in breadth and depth: You can reach someone at a great distance but only one, or you can reach several but at close range.

I could see this working as 'tap for short duration to use short-range radial blast, hold for 1s to use long-range targeted blast'
eezstreet and Botdra like this
  • 2 weeks later...

With this thread I thought of improving powers already in Jedi Academy. My suggestions:

1. Be possible to activate Force push / pull as fast as you press the buttons.

If we're talking multiplayer, I could see this being completely fair when paired with macros. spamspamspamspam

JKG Developer