{

start            1.5 1.5

}

models

[

models/weapons2/morch/columnchunk.md3

]

}

Life line. What should i put there to make these models stay forever?

This works with this .

The problem is that i want to make it NOT disapear

I am not sure it can working but try to put here:  life                1e+004 1.9e+004

life -1 -1 with manual edit of notepad. (-1 on the engine is an infinite value. ) i hope this works. :\

however are you SURE about make an eternal sprite of an efx? if the efx with infinite sprites is played a large amount of time into a level can cause FPS drops. :\

This effect only drop the MD3 models of the column that make better effect than func_breakable materials. I wnt to make them never disapear. There are no sprite and texture effect play in that one. Only MD3 chunks. And to be honest i checked the FPS with big amount of the models. It is higher than the FPS with big amount sprite and texture effects.

mmmm... making this with effect ed is pretty difficult and i am not sure if this is possible. i suggest you to make a custom efx of a big stone dust explosion that cover visibility of all area. the func_brekable will shoot a script that activate some func_usable with the chunks of the columns placed in the floor. i make this into a map with a coffin. there is a coffin inside a crypt. camera watch the coffin and zoom. and there are some knocks sounds ... after a lot of sounds there is an explosion sound, with an explosion of chunks and dusty effect played that cover all the coffin area with dust cloud particles. during explosion, script acrtivate func_usable with the pieces and the chunks of the coffins on the floor. when the dust disappear, the vampire is on his knees on the ground with the roshpain animation. after a lot, vampire raise and get stand5 pose. it's not an infinite looping effect, but this works with a little expedient.  consider as an alternate solution. :)