Evolution of Combat IV

Evolution of Combat IV is the next generation for the popular Jedi Academy game mod.

Now stretching across Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy, EoCIV is based upon the brand new Serenity Jedi Engine providing not only improved combat and animations, but updated campaigns and multiplayer maps.

Evolution of Combat IV is set to launch in December 2015, follow all the progress on ModDB as it reaches release.

We're planning on releasing many previews of new features in the weeks leading up to the release of Evolution of Combat IV, so stick around!

The first preview of EoCIV has just been released detailing a few features that are included.

Subscribe on YouTube to receive updates when a new video is posted!

therfiles, DarthStiv and Srethem like this

Low resolution 4:3 video? C'mon.

Yep. Sorry about that!

The mod's still in development so we haven't quite finished pushing the game to 16:9 yet.

If you watch the first trailer the footage there was recorded in 1440p at a 16:9 aspect ratio.

I just stuck to 4:3 for the sake of time saving while recording the first preview.

Looks promising. I hope there will be some epic new saber animations and stances. It will be nice to explore with it.

Trust me, it's amazing!

We'll be announcing more info hopefully once a week up to launch so follow the ModDB page or subscribe on YouTube to get updates!

Daedra likes this

Trust me, it's amazing!

We'll be announcing more info hopefully once a week up to launch so follow the ModDB page or subscribe on YouTube to get updates!

I don't really use Youtube that much but if you update it here on this Thread then i'll check it out. :P

Looks like lots of fun! The firefights look really engaging and vibrant. I'd love to hear more about AI since I can rarely get Multiplayer (with real people) to work!

Yeah, the AI is completely overhauled, I'll be doing a post about them next week so stay tuned!

therfiles likes this