Invisible not rendered room. o.o

Go to solution Solved by MagSul,

@@Langerd

I have a little trouble on the map i am working. there is a room and a little hallway that in radiant are alls fine, but when i build the BSP and i try it in game, these rooms are completely invisible, exception for the patch surfaces. how can i fix it? o.o

the rooms however are very solid. player can walk and run and jump on the floors, and walls clip and stop him.

damn, i not know how to fix it >.<

Hmm i had this issue once but on the map that i will never finish ... i am not using areaportals at all so i dont know how maps would work after using it ( in the wrong way too)

i removed area portal... not fixed. :( really strange.

the invisible room is a crossway between an hallway and 3 big rooms... before i adding the third big room, the area was okay. after this, become invisible. o.o

the invisible room is a crossway between an hallway and 3 big rooms... before i adding the third big room, the area was okay. after this, become invisible. o.o

@@Langerd i think i found the error. all walls of the incriminating area are duplicated XD.

Langerd likes this
  • Solution

@@Langerd i think i found the error. all walls of the incriminating area are duplicated XD.

I was just typing out that's what I thought it was, re-reading it to myself when I noticed what you'd put onto the bottom. ^.^

I do that all the time when I'm mass copy/pasting! >_