The Force Visible Shader

I am making a maze map and i am making a labyrint... particular. the labyrint is inside a room with dark fog and wihouts visibility (i not know again how to make this room totally opaque and darkest).

there is a chess floor.

player need to reach a teleporter.

for make this, he need to walk into a labyring done not by walls, but by trigger_teleports. if player touch the "walls trigger of labyrint" is teleported to the start of labyrint. this is really painfull as a testroom XD.

however, i wanna to make a little help for player: on the floor, the triggers are marked by some shaders that is possibile to see with "force sense" powerr. so if player use force sense, can see the path of the labyrinth,. without that is pratically impossible to solve, also because enemies comes from the triggers for attack the player. and the plater into the fight can wrongly teleport heself ot fthe start, again, again eand again and again. welcome madness! XD

however i used some rift symbols. the shader of rift force symbols  is very cruptic because they are all setted for have as q_editorimage the rift/symbol1. also, into the builded map i see these symbol as shader image missing and they are  marked as greyscaled blocked floor :\

how can work it?

As far as I know the possibility of Force Seeing anything is an entity setting of func_breakable and func_usable (and perhaps others? But the Radiant doesn't mention it).

Try setting "forcevisible" to "1" after turning the marks into one of these entities.

I think it's just a shader keyword that it uses. There's an option for Force Seeing shaders in ShaderEd2 at least, I can't remember what the keyword is for the shader text itself.

Force Sense shaders only work in SP. You'll need an engine modification to make them work in MP.

I think it's just a shader keyword that it uses. There's an option for Force Seeing shaders in ShaderEd2 at least, I can't remember what the keyword is for the shader text itself.

Force Sense shaders only work in SP. You'll need an engine modification to make them work in MP.

Nah i am mapping only for SP. :)

func_usable? well i not want that the entire brush is visible but only the symbol like in t3_rift map. : \ if not, i use it. :)

f