Outdoor Map Project

I've got quite a few ideas and if I can get everything the way I want to it may go into official project. Right now I'm making stuff but if it all doesn't work out I'll can it.

Here's the same trench I made in the blended textures thread just re-designed. I started all the terrain over yet again and lowered the height of the trench walls and I think I got it to look good this time. I really like mine signs so I found a good one on Google to modify and included it once again. I do think I'll change the grass texture to something darker...the skybox isn't permanent, either. 

The trench floor will be depressed the same way I made the terrain, and I'm going to have puddles in there. I just have to bring over a standing water shader from Jedi Outcast. Eventually I want to try to get rain to work here and I have to get or make some trees in blender and i'm going to need shrubs as well.

shot0011_zps1uuunf5c.jpg

Here's just a top down view of the area and you can see where I built it a bit larger and then removed brushes I didn't need. The gray blocks are going to be the bunker entrances. One is going to be more of a tunnel to another area and one will be more of a bunker type of bunker.. think what you saw in COD2 just in the Star Wars universe.

shot0013_zpsvznsteqa.jpg

Onysfx and Botdra like this

Well, if anyone wants to copy this design they are free to do so. While I get inspiration to do stuff it quickly goes away and my attention is drawn to other stuff I want to do more. I'm officially done here on jkhub as of this posting which is something I should have done back in March. So, that's it. Thanks for all the help with my project once again and see ya's..