Whoa, hey guys.

Hello JKHub. I figured it was proper protocol to post an intro topic so here I am. I've been kinda lurking around these forums for a while and figured I might as well join up on the forums myself so I can occsionally throw in my own feedback from time to time.

I've been playing JK3 since I was about 10 and I learned to add mods into a year or two later. I've been playing it on and off ever since but now I'm back into it. I myself don't mod but I mostly just make "levels" for my own personal use...which means spawning NPCs into multiplayer maps in different locations, but hey, some of them play pretty well. 

Anyway, regardless of all that I'm hoping to enjoy my stay here and hopefully not be as cringeworthy of a user as I was back when I was a user on Hapslash's old forums.  See ya.

Circa likes this

@@Circa I'm ashamed to admit I was darksider99. I was like...11 or 12 but I posted pretty frequently and I'm doubly ashamed to admit I used to post like I was an HK droid at one point LOL.

No worries. That name doesn't ring a bell and I was on that forum a lot back in the day. 

For some reason I've seen people post as an HK droid more often than I should. :P

Thanks to the Humble Bundle there's actually a significant amount of people playing JKA when I checked yesterday (maybe a hundred players on a weekday?). Pre-Humble Bundle I think activity was extremely low with only like 2 servers with people on them.

This site is really the last truly alive, truly active JA community. Yes, there are a few smaller active clan websites but this is really like the only modding site left. Everything else seems to be either broken (ie Filefront) or gone entirely (Lucasfiles, Mapcraft, PCGameMods, and other ones I probably don't know of)

Onysfx likes this

Thanks to the Humble Bundle there's actually a significant amount of people playing JKA when I checked yesterday (maybe a hundred players on a weekday?). Pre-Humble Bundle I think activity was extremely low with only like 2 servers with people on them.

This site is really the last truly alive, truly active JA community. Yes, there are a few smaller active clan websites but this is really like the only modding site left. Everything else seems to be either broken (ie Filefront) or gone entirely (Lucasfiles, Mapcraft, PCGameMods, and other ones I probably don't know of)

This website, jkhub.org, and jkhub.net, are really the only active ones now (yes, oddly enough jkhub.net is still active, the last post I saw was on april 9th or 15th I think).