[Released] Versus 1.x

This is the last version prior to changes that I will be maintaining, from now on.

Basic Features:

• Team Free-for-All gameplay with exciting gunfights
  • Kills earn you credits, where you can spend them at the vendor to buy cool gear, such as lightsabers, more guns, and armor pieces
  • Over 100 different weapons to dispatch your enemies, including the ultra-dangerous Class A Thermal Detonator and iconic weapons like the E-11 Blaster Rifle
  • Hand-tuned first person animations for complete immersion

How to play (basics):

1. You start off with a starting weapon (this is dictated by the server) and a small handful of credits. In your base, you will find a vendor NPC that you can interact with and buy some items. Also, you can sell back stuff that you don't want later.
  2. Weapons you purchase will be stored in your Active Combat Inventory (ACI). This is basically like a hotbar for your items, and you can scroll through weapons on the list. (it skips over usable items)
  3. You can also purchase armor (currently only cosmetic) and consumable items. Consumable items can be placed on the ACI for quick use via hotkey. Currently there are only two consumable items that I'm aware of: seeker drones (MUCH better than their base counterpart) and bacta canisters.
  4. You might have noticed this while ingame, but there are three additional features to the game: Sprinting, which is bound to the shift key by default, Iron Sights, which improves your accuracy and is bound to Mouse2 by default, and Weapon Firing Modes. Some weapons may have up to 3 or 4 firing modes, including grenade launchers, burst fire modes, and others.
  5. KILL PEOPLE. This gives you credits.
  6. Killing multiple people will place a bounty on your head. Players can claim a bounty by killing you

Known bugs:

• Lightsabers don't work (very well). They got broken when moving to OpenJK and I haven't fixed them yet.
  • Force powers don't work
  • There's lots of places where scroll wheel functionality would be great, but there is none
  • Can't get back to the storefront from the inventory when going to sell things (UI is missing some buttons/someone kludged this up)
  • Projectiles can clip into the face. I'm working on this.
  • Can shoot through really thin brushes. See above.
  • Credits can loop over after ~4billion I think

Jango40, Onysfx, Smoo and 4 others like this

I'm only working on it as a casual project to fill my time while I'm working on Rapture. :) I don't intend to do like I was before and doing 28 hour sprints.

Again, the project needs interest from other modders to survive xD.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...