Titanic Requesting Assistance CQD/SOS

Allow me to first off state that this is not a request for passive aggressive pointing me at a tutorial. No offense intended by that of course. Rather I have been asking for weeks on a few other platforms for guidance on how to "Vis" a particular thorn in my. side. As well as more to come I am sure. My deadline for this projects end (April 10th) is quickly approaching, and I have no more time that I can waste trying to solve these problems.
What I need is an expert at "Vis" work to aid me, to look over my work on a daily bases and either guide me and teach me, or to physically lend a hand in taking care of these problems. I have included a link to a sample of one of the particular circumstances this person would be dealing with. A Multiple level area with a center well with a running staircase down it. The goal would be to set it up to where no more then 2-3 of the 7 floors of the staircase are rendering depending on the players position.
Who ever takes this position of course already understands the meaning of all this.

Again I am done trying to learn what obviously just doesn't make sense to me. I get it, but I am not an artist at vising, nor do I have any more time to waste on this with already so much on my plate for my last jka project.
 Please Pm me on here if interested. Series and experienced replies only. I would also request that you not be afraid of using a microphone, as I learn best that way and or can explain it best through talking over the situation.

Thank you for your time ~ AngelModder™

(Link to example A) https://www.dropbox.com/s/ct066jheo5h2r8r/Vising.rar?dl=0