Working on 16:10/16:9 Menu/ Retexture

Hello,

I'm working on an 16:10/16:9 Menu SP/MP and Retexture the Grafic. All 4:3 Menu GFX are Retextured with high Resolution Textures (2048x2048/4096x4096).  Added from RTCW Fix the WS Resolutions to OpenJK

I have looked for the WS Code in RTCW unofficial Patch, but my C++ Skill is not enough to add the correct WS Ratio. The Transparent Cells Idea comes from SkyLineGFXPackage, the Litte Loadingbar. The Most stuff painted from Scratch.

aufnahme41.png

aufnahme5.png

aufnahme1.png

Omicron, Circa, Barricade24 and 1 other like this

Just a heads up, taking code from RTCW or ET GPL projects is against the terms of both their GPL and the GPL version Raven released JK2 and JKA under.

Zenimax released RTCW and ET under v3+ and Raven released JK2/JKA under v2 ONLY.  They are not compatible technically.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @ll

In the current state I'm working on it. But i have Lost my Job and i'm finished LH.Game(Start,i). (Working at few years on the Game Tweak Starter for old and new Games) .

@@ensiform: Yes you right, the code is not compatible. This thing with GitHUB is a good idea. I have not really experience with the GITHUB enviroment but share the code to and Peoples can Optimze the Aspekt Ratio and test is a great Idea. ...This... need a Special Directory structure.

greetings Marty2JKA