6 key triggers when running CPU-intensive programs?

So, I've got a pretty big problem. If I'm running a game, compressing a file or doing anything CPU-intensive, the 6 key keeps spamming itself. It makes chatting in-game impossible, and I can't do anything on the internet when doing something else. Any ideas?

It only happens when my laptop is warmed up (AND running CPU intensive programs, even if my laptop is hot right after exiting a game, the key works normally again), and does not happen on other keyboards. Also, unless my computer is completely cold, the down arrow key doesn't work but I didn't bother with that one because I never used it anyways. I would use the plug-in keyboard, but I simply do not have enough place for it on my desk. 

Shitty acer keyboards.

I was thinking along the lines that he missed his mouth a few too many times and soda or other non-crumby food got in there. I have remnants of feathers, tiny hooks, and many other fly tying stuff under my keys. You just have to shake it on its side every once in a while to shift the stuff around.  B) Works fine after that.