Hi there, to all great people here.

I got a little bit of "strange" idea for a request. I know, that not everyone would will to make a player model, for someone else, just like that. But I've really wish for a new model of C3PO in JKA and nope, I do not want just a new model, that replaces the original protocol droid inside the SP game. It might be a little bit strange to some of you, but I like the idea to play the game with C3PO as a main character, instead of Jaden Korr. I have tried to play with the original ingame model of the protocol, but he cannot do pretty much anything, beside walk. His arms don't move (or he just turns them up for a while), can't jump at all, not really of a running, nothing happens when you want to use lightsaber or other weapons /or just the force. So I am asking for a request, those of you, who are really interested, can do it and/or share a bit of my crazy idea, to play as main character in JKA SP/MP with the good old C3PO. Thank you to all who would spend the time and patience to make this happen. BTW I have remembered, that you can do this in the TFU games, but at the moment is not really possible to have the same joy in JKA.

With all the best to all of you

- Dark_Apprentice

Asgarath83 likes this

It doesn't actually have to do with the request of @@dark_apprentice,

I just want to add a request if that's okay. 

The C-3PO model of the games looks kinda awkward.

To me, it looks like one of those poor man's costumes you can purchase

for a couple of dollars (or less) on ebay. I'm talking about those things that look like a pyjama

and have a pathetic plastic mask.

It would be cool if someone could make a better model of C-3PO, which could be playable as well.

He looks so awkward in the games and deserves a better look and a proper playable version.

dark_apprentice likes this