Maybe you wanna...

afi

It hasn't.

And I'm not sure what can be said or done to change their minds. And it's not clear from the thread whether they are using the OpenJK dedicated server, or the OpenJK mod (or both). Either way, I've always found it hard to talk to a lot of base players as they aren't very cooperative in helping with finding fixes.

It hasn't.

And I'm not sure what can be said or done to change their minds. And it's not clear from the thread whether they are using the OpenJK dedicated server, or the OpenJK mod (or both). Either way, I've always found it hard to talk to a lot of base players as they aren't very cooperative in helping with finding fixes.

After reading the thread I'm somewhat under the impression that some of them simply don't know what they're talking about while some of them are willing to help you.  Looks like they're just complaining about the 40 vs 20 setting, which they can easily fix in the server.cfg - they still talking to you?

JKG Developer

• 2 weeks later...

I'm running tests with SSE2 vs x87 with various compiler switches currently, but I believe people were complain about changes before we turned the SSE flags on (though recent gcc defaults to -mfpmath=sse, MSVC does not. Clang simply refuses to produce x86_64 code with SSE disabled - apparently it wants to use the xmm0 etc registers with SSE)