best player I've encountered

Kane plays in 1.02 race server.

He's rarely in the top ten, and no neither blueknight or loda or kane or source are as fast as those guys.

They aren't as fast as fetched or rachel let alone dash or Remkoe.

Arca is probably the best player I've played with overall but he's defrag

actually i installed jk2 once back 1-2 years ago, demolished 5 maps, got #1 in all 5, got #2 on a few others. those maps are the same ones jk2ers have been strafing on for years. no real challenge + strafing was pretty boring so i uninstalled and did FF in jk3 instead. i havent started jk2 in over 2 years lol. source/me/bk/loda are the top 4 fastest strafers, u can cry about it if u want but it wont change that. some cos guy came on jk3 and did dash1 and got 10.3. a good time is 9.7 for reference. 

no clue who arca is, no clue is remkoe is,  i played a little bit when dash was on, he's decent at strafing but not even close to being the best, source is a lot faster than him.

btw if im rarely in top 10, that is pretty sad considering i havent actually gone on that server in 2 years and i had the lowest playing-time of any person on that server. if my time still holds up as #1 in those maps, that would be hilarious. best jk2 strafers is rach than dash imo. 

*edit*

oops, bk was a jk2er so he was the best jk2 strafer. the jk3 strafing community is a lot more challenging

bk, source, you weren't even the fastest on jk3 (that was rachel) let alone jk2 1.02 where you aren't even top 20.

when we all played i had 10 records on racearena, rachel had 0 lol.

Dash1 - Rach - 9.8

Dash1 - Luca 9.9

Dash1 - Loda 9.6

Dash1 - Kane 9.6

Dash1 - Source - 9.6

Dash1 - BK 9.7

I'm relieved to see that posing, substanceless dick measuring and making exaggerated claims about one's prowess in gamemodes that one has barely ever played are not exclusive to the competitive sabering community. 

Strafing is way more competitive than sabering, and more competitive than ctf. strafing is 2nd only to fullforce in terms of skill required imo.

also i couldnt find any ctf demos, i did a few matches with source/bk/lander and some guy named ent, we won fairly easy each round, that was a long time ago though and i dont have those demos anymore.

anyways, the demos i have:

http://upsgaming.com/demos/ff_races/

http://thesil.ic.cz/jkacaps/?cat=1 - outdated, got faster times and #1 on all maps but owner of site went inactive

anyways, i dont know what you mean about exaggerating. its no exaggeration i'm the best forcer in all of JKA and in the top 3 strafers jk3 has ever had. jk2 i couldnt know for sure since i havent played it long but i havent found anyone apart from dash who seemed good in my eyes. all other gametypes are piss-easy and have a low learning curve

Not that this isn't entertaining or anything, but go settle this in-game. You all clearly think yourselves as "the best," so go prove it to one another.

i'm always down for a ff/strafe race :-), dunno what those quotes mean though, i'm just the best, no need for quotation marks!

Not that this isn't entertaining or anything, but go settle this in-game. You all clearly think yourselves as "the best," so go prove it to one another.

Sorry. Forgot this section was devoted to reporting lamers and roleplaying session chatlogs.

Strafing is way more competitive than sabering, and more competitive than ctf. strafing is 2nd only to fullforce in terms of skill required imo.

Strafing is most competitive, there must be almost 5 people who do it. Even more competitive than hydroball fo sure

Strafing is most competitive, there must be almost 5 people who do it. Even more competitive than hydroball fo sure

I guess Call of Duty is more competitive than CPMA, since more people play it!

I'm fully expecting you to bring up some bullshit semantics about the definition of competitive. Don't disapppoint me plz

I didn't even try to poke yet :(

You're already butthurt?

It's not only about the size of the community obviously and if anything, it's about the size of the competitive community.

All I'm saying is that it's easy to be the best if there is no one else playing. And I also doubt that strafing takes more skill than sabering or CTF.

And nope, I won't explain the word "competitive" to you. You can do this on your own by using google. Here, I help you: www.google.com

Can we close this topic now already?

Everything sucks and is easy except for the things I do and since I'm the only one who does them I am therefore the very best person at everything that is worth being pursued. Everyone else and their endeavours are complete shmucks.