Help for non-modders

Jango40

I have not searched the forum, because the answers shouldn't be lying burried around. I know some of the answers for these questions myself, but getting these answered here should be helpful for others.

-How to run rend2? Is it a seperate download, or what..?

-Do you install openjk the same way for JKO?

-What to do when the game crashes to desktop without any errors?

More questions coming later.

Grab likes this

-How to run rend2? Is it a seperate download, or what..?

-Do you install openjk the same way for JKO?

-What to do when the game crashes to desktop without any errors?

More questions coming later.

Generally if answers are hard to find then that means we don't consider them ready for proper use. This is true of rend2 and the JKO version which are both incomplete and is why neither of them are mentioned often. Reason being that if people use it and find bugs, you start getting a lot of people trying to report the same bugs and it then becomes difficult to find the useful reports. If they're obvious bugs, we will generally find them when doing quick test runs.

For crashing to desktop, start a new thread here and someone should walk you through getting some more useful information out of the crash.

I say two and a half. Maybe a bit more. 

Friend, you would not like Rend2 as it is. Unless of course you enjoy bugs. I know I enjoy bugs. That is why I have a pet Windows Vista in my closet. It tries to come out. But it is in a cage. Wait, I think I hear something. Bill Gates it always watching. I must Praise the sun more.

katanamaru likes this