I need help making a models for jedi academy

I have been wondering how to make models for this game but when I look at the reading tutorials they don't make sense to me if someone knows how to model and would like to help me. please message me so I can send you my Skype. and another thing. The skins for the models are already made off of tf2dm.com/3d-models/star-wars Thanks :D

How much experience have you had with 3D modelling? if not much (as in, just started, or not for very long), then find some software that appeals to you, read up basic tutorials on it and start by making simple objects and gradually build up. Once you're starting to get more comfortable with it, then maybe start making more ambitious objects and maybe after that start characters. Once you're on them, then try to get them ingame, if you have trouble with that then you can always ask help here

AshuraDX likes this

Yea mini but its a start to get stuff into the game but the thing is I have been trying to download max 3ds for 10 hours and its been on the same part of the download installation requirements which made me mad. Not all of them are ripped off from clone wars game considering a lot of them aren't in the clone wars game. :