who's up for the challenge?

Clearly she is not because I do not know who she is.

Ah... and I guess your knowledge is the standard the rest of us is measured by. She had a child with Jacen Solo. If you know who he is, you should know who she is.

If the EU is not your cup of tea then that's fine, everybody has their tastes. But don't try claim superiority with me when I've done nothing to you.

Ah... and I guess your knowledge is the standard the rest of us is measured by. She had a child with Jacen Solo. If you know who he is, you should know who she is.

If the EU is not your cup of tea then that's fine, everybody has their tastes. But don't try claim superiority with me when I've done nothing to you.

I have a fairly good knowledge of the EU being the point, I am not trying to offend you in any way. The claim that she is the "mostvpopular EU characters" is a bit odd. 

It seems like you always pop in and give us a really nice skin that you made before. :P Release your skins man! :)

I'd love to I'm just not sure who made the original model, as far as giving credit where credit is due.