GTK Radiant 1.5 will no compile .map to make it .bsp

Okay I'm a bit confused. There were no errors, it finished compiling but I have tried every build option and there is no .bsp anywhere. I even tried reinstalling GTK Radiant 1.5 and it won't compile. Help?

... Have you checked in the virtualstore hidden folder?

the what?

I suggest using 1.6, which is based on 1.4, not 1.5, and has a couple of nice fixes like being able to save new maps in Windows 7.

I would but sadly I have windows xp so its not compatible. 1.5 goes out with several C++ errors or some shit. I found in 1.4 that there were MAX_MAP_BRUSHES error so i plan on scrapping it and starting over.

You are on windows xp so ignore anything about Virtual Store folder.

sorry mate, didn't know that. Also what are the chances of GTK Radiant 1.6 working if I continue to get a C++ error for GTK Radiant 1.5?

Probably just fine 1.6 is based on 1.4 not 1.5.  (1.6 IS compatible with XP, I hope you've tried it since the initial switch to VS2012 compiles) -- No offense, but upgrade jeez.

What is the exact error. Saying C++ error is a little too generic to even understand what the error is.  You probably don't have the necessary runtime installed from Microsoft is all.

Circa likes this