Help with my model/skin

Soo I need abit of help,my good friend helped me combine two models (Jedi Customization Plus and Cybernetic Maul)  and the skin looks preety good but  we have a small problem  we cant put cloak on it he was able to put hood on but each time we try to put the cloak  it looks like we have a two giant triangles from behind. So if someone woudl please help me to put on the cloak from Jedi Customization Plus on it id be really grateful

Also sorry for my bad grammar T.T

Here is few screen shots of the skin and the link :
http://www.mediafire.com/download/278fbhjahgj5rat/markusDAJ.pk3

2esb3lK.png

issgykF.png

He's got those little chicken wings simply because you have that part of the model weighted to the wrong bone.  Try playing around with the bone's influence.

As for the cloaks, they can be pretty tricky to get them to deform or animate smoothly.  A good think to remember is that one vert or point can be weighted up to 4 different bones in JKA.  So, if the maximum effect you can have on a vert is 1.0, you should try to split it up to make in run smoothly.  For example, you can do 0.25 to rfemur, 0.25 to lfemur, and then 0.50 to pelvis, which would still ultimately up to 1.0.  Sadly there's no one right way to rig something, so you really have to just play around with it.

DT. and Asgarath83 like this