A funny request

Sure someone think i am Crazy. I want to make a model of a bard vampire.

I have the model, but the trouble is his weapon.

I want to make a ... guitar "lightsaber" so a lightsaber with melee configuration and a medieval guitar as physical model. Someone know when i can get a guitar model? :D

The guitar weapons will be strong as a stone sword and on splashdamage create sonic shockwave attacks. :) so Act like a stunning mace. :)

But i not know where i can find a simply model of a medieval guitar. there is some medieval map, contest or md3 with that model? O.o

Awww... Filefront and Gameflont policy denied the download from some country. italy is one of that. Can yu give me the big favour of download and send to me? maybe with private message? thanks very much :(

@@Psyk0Sith if yu are the Psycosith that make the old Psykopat site with all modelling tutorial and the JKA skeleton for 3D max i am very nice to meet you! without your skeleton i never can work to my mod! >.<

Ehm, basically i am not a modeller. I have 2 friend very nice modeller, but i am more good about reskin, rigging, mapping and scripting. O.o I learn Uvmap only in recent times working about a "shovel saber" of a deadwatcher. XD.

@@Dumah 11523 Yes, i am working about a Lok mod, the saber is for a vampire like Kain, lol. I think your nick is about one of kain vampires sons.

@@CaptainCrazy ahahahahaah! oh my lol! D: