MBII server

Hi,

That looks like a legit segfault within linuxjampded itself. It's curious how it never even printed anything before it broke. I'd recommend getting a core dump and then posting that. Also, you could try running with OpenJK - but this may cause instability.

As @@Circa said, perhaps it's MBII related. Their site just came back online.

Hi,

That looks like a legit segfault within linuxjampded itself. It's curious how it never even printed anything before it broke. I'd recommend getting a core dump and then posting that. Also, you could try running with OpenJK - but this may cause instability.

As @@Circa said, perhaps it's MBII related. Their site just came back online.

Well, I have to wait until my hosting company allows me to use Ojkded as I can't setup permissions in my server.

Also, I can't use developer 1 because it doesn't even get to the point where it runs the cfg, nor in jampserver

I am hosting Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy servers for free up to 8 servers. Contact me if you are in need of a server for your community. 🙂

Yup. It doesn't even print anything, so I don't think it's a mod issue. Have you tried running base on it?

Base works

Are You using ubuntu 12.04 + ?

Make sure You have 1.01 installed, and try to reupload it.

This error occurs when some assets are corrupted, have wrong size AND/OR u r using 1.0 instead of 1.01 AND/OR Ubuntu 12.04 +

Also try without +set fs_homepath.

Step by step how it install dedicated server on linuxos + mod: 

http://jkhub.org/tutorials/article/164-how-to-make-dedicated-server-on-linux-with-mod/

the thing is that I can't remove the fs_homepath arg because it's set by the gameserver company,

I am hosting Jedi Outcast and Jedi Academy servers for free up to 8 servers. Contact me if you are in need of a server for your community. 🙂